It's a big deal on the net right now that a filmmaker seems to have found a woman talking on a cell phone back in 1928 in the features section of a Chaplin film. Here are a few problems:
1. If you come from far enough in the future to time travel, you probably aren't carrying a phone about the size of a Motorola Razr.
2. Whoever put the DVD together could have inserted this person.
3. Okay, you have a cell phone, where are the towers you need to get a signal?
4. Okay, you have a cell phone, who are you talking to on the cell phone?
5. My suggestion is that she's holding something black against her face. A cold compress for pain in the jaw or ear, perhaps?